Wednesday, July 16, 2008

WW - Heart and Soul


Can't you just hear the beautiful strains of music now? We had guests a couple weeks ago - my best college buddy ( and vacation buddy - we've vacationed with her and her husband for 8 years and counting) and her daughter stayed with us for a night. Her daughter (Mallory) is 4 months older than Molly and they play together really well. As evidenced, clearly, by the duet they were attempting here.
Pardon my piano. I haven't gotten around to actually arranging stuff up there in a more decorative way yet. My husband mistook the wasp trap for a piece of tchotchke and decided to display it on the piano. I'll get there someday.

2 comments:

Kat said...

What a sweet picture! I love it!

What is wrong with the piano? It looks great! I wish I had a piano like that. Unfortunately my house is too tiny to fit one in anywhere.

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Great pic, hon! :)