1. Mushy, starchy foods like mashed potatoes
2. Peanut butter on bread (too sticky or something - I've never really been able to pinpoint what I don't like about it)
3. As a kid, I loved swimming lessons but hated walking on the sopping wet tile, especially with the wet fuzz and mystery hairs that were rampant all over. I still get the heebies just thinking about it.
5. HATE.feet. I can barely stand to hear the word 'toenails'. It grosses me out just to type it. Eww.
6. There must NOT be errant hairs in the shower when I get in. This ties in with #4. Eww.
7. If I find my husband's body hair on my soap, I go ballistic. Especially when it's my favorite bar of Bliss soap. Note to self: get him his own soap for birthday. Actually, get him his own bathroom so he can drip pee on the floor and hair it up to his heart's content. Why do I have him around, anyway?
8. Men who have long fingernails.
9. Smoker fingernails. They're all thick and yellow and nasty. I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
10. Chipped nail polish. JUST TAKE IT OFF ALREADY.