Monday, June 16, 2008

I have accomplished

Ab.so.lute.ly nothing today. At least I don't feel like I have. I took bottles back to the store ($19.40 worth - yahoo!), got a few groceries (and still feel like I don't have any food in the house), made a pasta salad (that I don't feel like eating, so it sits in the fridge), cleaned the toilets (does anyone else have toilets that mildew if they don't get used frequently? we only had one bathroom at our old house, so we've never experienced that before), exercised (25 minutes), and changed the sheets on my bed. I thought I would be a hell of a lot more productive being home all day (week) with no husband and child (they are with in-laws).
My husband actually had the nerve to say "so the house will be sparkling clean when we get home, right?". Yeah, after I move your sh*t out to the curb, asshat.

No comments: