Wednesday, October 22, 2008

WW - The Music in Me


Remember my new camera, that husband bought for my birthday this year? Well, one evening while playing hide-and-seek with my daughter, I found the old one. Under our bed. Apparently, it fell out of husband's jeans pocket when he took them off and, well, he didn't notice. Oh well. At least I found this picture:


We had pretty good seats, if I do say so myself. And yes, I know I'm old. Believe me, I was reminded by the number of legitimate geriatrics at the concert. We're talking people that served in the Korean War.

And for the daily dose of cuteness, I give you this:



Rockin' out at Best Buy with daddy. Check out the badass flashing witch amulet she's sporting. It really goes with that pink Wisconsin Ducks sweatshirt, no?

3 comments:

Kat said...

Okay, I can't enlarge the photo for some reason. Is that Huey Lewis?
Huey Lewis and the Wisconsin Ducks in one post? I love it! :)

Princess Vien said...

rock on!!

Mine is up. Hope you can drop by.

http://www.inthespiritofdance.com/2008/10/wordless-wednesday-no14-shopping-list.html

Happy WW!!

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

I'm making the "devil" sign and banging my head at the screen, tongue out. Kick ass!